A330 professioal p3d 4.5

haulier51

Having issues loading flight plans, It worked before the updates now tells me not in database. uploaded pics so hopefully someone can tell me what i'm doing wrong please. Thank you

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I see several problems in your screenshots:

1. Your documents folder is linked to OneDrive. This is always causing problems. Unlink it

2. you are trying to load a standard P3D flightplan (your last screenshot). This will of course not work. You can only load plans i the A3xx format. They are stored under:

C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans

3. Make sure that you have the correct Navdatabase set in the Configurator. Are you reeally using Navigraph and do you have a Navigraph database installed?

I tried unlinking OneDrive but it comes up no such folder using  C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans, comes up in simbrief downloader no such folder 

/users username 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Where did you get the flightplan from? Please post it here.

3 hours ago, haulier51 said:

but it comes up no such folder using  C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans, comes up in simbrief downloader no such folder 

Also I do not understand, what you are trying to tell us here

I've just re installed the A330 exported the flight plan and loaded it now I haven't used the updater and it works. So obviously it's the update that has caused previous issue

• Deputy Sheriffs

I do not believe that this had anything to do with the update, but with some sort of misconfiguration of the nav database.

If this would have been a problem of the update, the forum would be flooded here with reports like yours. 

What I am trying to say is I use simbrief to export my flight plan then I use the simbrief downloader to import it. If I update using aerosoft updater I can't load the flightplan. I re installed A330 but didn't update to 1002 1003 and the flight plan loads comes up no such folder C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans. My sim is in my D drive flight plans go in C documents p3d V4 files

Read my first post with the pics as I said I just reinstalled A330 without updated and flight plan loaded first time 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, but from the screenshots I see that you have Navigraph configured. With reinstalling that was reverted back to NavDataPro. 

So there had been changes in the navigation database configuration, and that's why I think it is more likely that the problem was located there. 

yes I checked that and it reverted back to nav pro I left it there loaded p3d and put flight plan in and it loaded so as you say I think it must of been that, I do apologise and thank you very much for your help and patience

Archived