A330 Fuel Planner error

KConlon

When I went to load up A3xx FuelPlanner (from the Start Menu)  I was presented with an error and the application would not launch.

Is this a common utility? It the shortcut links back to  D:\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner

Please login to display this image.

Kevin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kevin, the Fuel Planer is used by all Aerosoft A3xx pro. Delete the FuelPlannerSavedSettings.xml and restart the Fuel Planner again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please close the Fuel Planner, delete again the following file

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\FuelPlannerSavedSettings.xml

and all load sheets from this folder:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\LoadSheets\

If you still face the problem please attach all three files from the following folder to your reply:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\AircraftData\

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks!

Can you tell me the file date/time of the your planner executable, please?

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe

• Deputy Sheriffs

You are definitely on an old version of the fuel planner.

Please run the AS Updater from your Windows start menu, enable the "experimental updates" in its settings, an let it update your A330 to 1.0.0.3. That will fix the A330 problem, but...

After this the fuel planning for the smaller buses will not work. For them an update is also needed which is already in the making and should become available shortly.

Tom, i ran the updater several times.

Unfortunately there are no updates.

Please login to display this image.

Is it really possible that the problem occurred due to the chronologically inappropriate sequence of the installations?

I have now reinstalled both packages, first the A320 package, then the A330 package.

The problem is solved for me, the fuel planner works with both packages.

Maybe there is a challenge for you to test this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was just writing a post suggesting that you reinstall the A330 again ;) 

There must have been some sort of error during the previous setups. If this stays a single occurrence then I think we can just forget about it and enjoy the A330.

Archived