A330 reverser does not work

Tibor

Hello,

I am using Saitek Pro Flight Throttle quadrant and in the airbus config it is set properly to use 2 axis for the engines. Before departure I can put the engines into reverser mode by puling the throttles down fully (as it is set up in fsuipc), but it does not work during landing.

For all my other addons it is working, including Airbus professonal A320 series.

Thanks

I am flying v1.0.0.2 and experiencing the same issue.

It is interesting to note if you change your view in the virtual cockpit to 'look at' the throttle and then press the key, reverse throttle will be immediately engaged.

3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Does it work if you press F2?

after landing I have checked, by pressing F1 then F2 the reverser works, and after this it works with the assigned button as well, but not before

Just landed with the A320 professional and with the attached FSUIPC setting the reverser works just fine.

The A330 uses the same FSUIPC profile in my p3d, but there it doesn't want to work

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Similar problem except I don't use FSUIPC to map any functions. 

If if I land in spot view and select F2 nothing happens. If I then switch to virtual cockpit mode and select F2  it works. 

All controls set within P3D and all default. F2 works in spot or virtual views with thecA320. 

Mmm and yet this  only affects the Aerosoft A330. External reverse works in all my other addons including the A320s.  I'm becoming very despondent that the first line of defense from Aerosoft is that it must be a user system or config or combination thereof.

Without wanting to quote the competition, but with little choice, my 737, 737ngu, 747, 777, 757 and 787..... all controls and animations internally and externally work when commanded either with the default P3D key settings and/or with specific controller added settings. 

• Aerosoft

I can understand that.  But the simple fact is that I just report what I see. As deploying the reversers in external is not really how we intended the product to be used i will make a bug in our bug report system but for now will consider it a limitation we do not know the cause of.

since v1.3.0.0 also A320/321 reverser doesn't work. I assume the same for A318/319, but not tested those ones yet

any recommendation then how to setup reverser to button for the Professional series? I am using a saitek throttle quadrant and want to apply reverser when pulling throttle leaver beyond idle (it is a button there).

Thanks.

I have the same issue. No reverse thrust on the 330. However, it works fine on the 320, and every other addon I have. Sent through FSUIPC from buttons on Saitek Throttles.

- Roger

• Aerosoft
On 1/5/2020 at 8:33 AM, Tibor said:

since v1.3.0.0 also A320/321 reverser doesn't work. I assume the same for A318/319, but not tested those ones yet

any recommendation then how to setup reverser to button for the Professional series? I am using a saitek throttle quadrant and want to apply reverser when pulling throttle leaver beyond idle (it is a button there).

Thanks.

I am unaware anything changed n that aspect. Are you using FSUIPC

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am unaware anything changed n that aspect. Are you using FSUIPC

Yes, I am. Now I will try to update FSUIPC as well.

Tibor:

I am using the same setup as you with the Saitek Throttles, and I also have the same problem. Mine do work with the current 319/320 versions, but no luck with the 330 yet.

I have never tried them in external view, strictly from VC with view system off.

- Roger

6 minutes ago, sevenflyer said:

Tibor:

I am using the same setup as you with the Saitek Throttles, and I also have the same problem. Mine do work with the current 319/320 versions, but no luck with the 330 yet.

I have never tried them in external view, strictly from VC with view system off.

- Roger

My view system is also off and also trying to use from VC

Hi Folks:

So with some further testing, here is what I noticed. After startup prior to taxi, reverse thrust works. checked it again prior to line up and wait, still working. Short hop CYYZ to KJFK, upon landing. no reverse thrust.

- Roger

10 hours ago, sevenflyer said:

Hi Folks:

So with some further testing, here is what I noticed. After startup prior to taxi, reverse thrust works. checked it again prior to line up and wait, still working. Short hop CYYZ to KJFK, upon landing. no reverse thrust.

- Roger

I will do some more testing during the coming days, but can confirm your findings, I have the exact same behaviour.

Could you show your FSUIPC settings for this command?

Archived