first 330 shared flight deck problems

Stawberrycocktail

Hello.

so myself and a friend have tried shared cockpit on the 330 over the last few days. We have come up with some issues to log.

1. myself and friend not syncing properly.  This is the biggest issue we are having.  For example if one of us is on the taxiway the other one will be either to the left or to the right.  as the flight goes on this gets suddenly worse. By the end of the long haul flight when on finals the below will happen, the pilot flying will be on centre line for the runway, the pilot monitoring will be way off as show below, we are both using same version of p3d,same scenery etc etc 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

2.  When we put the internal light on it causes issues, keeps pausing the sim and makes the cursor go crazy  ( we found a workaround for this you have to turn on the  light before connecting)

3. The apu, fuel pumps, and batteries are not synced  we both have to put them on ourselves

if we could sort out the first issue I think its a "lag" type of issue then it would be fantastic, alas in its current state is unusable.

Id be more than happy to see if someone wants to connect up to mine to see if they are having the same issues.

Archived