A330 professionnal bogs and problems

Benjamin330

Hello I have problems with my A330 first of all when I click on EFB it crashes my simulator. Then after takeoff the plane does not notify me that I have to switch to CLMB mode. During the push back when GSX locks the gear the ECAM does not tell me NWS STRG DISC. Would it be possible to update to correct the problems?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please only enter only one issue per post. That way, each can be worked in the correct area of the forum. By doing so, you'll also be able to see if anyone else has a similar issue, so all can benefit from the corrective action

Because you have four different ones here, your support request can't be effectively responded to. Please repost with each issue separate and in in the correct area of the support forum instead of the General area, where it's stated "Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that."

Thank you for helping us help you.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived