Trying to Update A330, Still No Fix

Hello again.

I'll ask again becuase maybe I'm asking in the wrong place; I've now spent six hours trying to update my A330. I've tried everything, so in essence, here is my problem;

When I now open Updater, an error messages pop up saying "No Installed Products Installed". I have the A330, A320, CRJ and Heathrow installed. I've tried reinstalling, I've deleted everything but the A330, then I've tried installing every except the A330. In short, It's my one weekend off and I've started it by trying to simply get a product I've paid for to work.

All I want is to update the A330 and rid myself of the bugs on the original version. Is there anyway Aerosoft can just send me a complete download of the newest version? If I can't get the updater to work, I'm stuck with the buggy original version indefinitely.

Please help. I just want to fly the plane I've paid for without any issues

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please attach all the files you find in the following folder to your reply post:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products\

15 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Please attach all the files you find in the following folder to your reply post:

• C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Aerosoft\ASUpdater\Products\

Hi Tom,

The only file in there, even with everything installed, is the CRJ (and that was installed to the root directory)

crj700900x_p3d4 is the name of the file

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

Archived