Brussels Airlines (and a livery where it all started with...)

Brussels Airlines OO-SFC work in progress...

Darn, I do hope you model the GE/PW version as well... otherwise I cannot paint sabena ;)

Please login to display this image.

On 12/13/2019 at 10:38 AM, Vesalius said:

Brussels Airlines OO-SFC work in progress...

...otherwise I cannot paint sabena ;)

Great looking paints Vital!

Hehe...of course you can paint sabena....I've already painted Delta and working on a few others that don't have RR's...but they look nice anyway.   :) 

Hey Steve,

So I saw your Delta post. And as always, your expertise is well noted! It's against my religion to paint fictional... but I think I will sin for once. :)

And the BA livery is finished. As real as it gets. Close to 30 hours spent on research and paint.

Regards.

On 12/20/2019 at 3:15 PM, Vesalius said:

Hey Steve,

So I saw your Delta post. And as always, your expertise is well noted! It's against my religion to paint fictional... but I think I will sin for once. :)

And the BA livery is finished. As real as it gets. Close to 30 hours spent on research and paint.

Regards.

Fantastic paint my friend!  You certainly nailed the Brussels look!

I lived in Atlanta for over 20 years so I had to paint Delta as a matter of respect for the hometown airline.

I now live in Dallas, TX...and a few miles from KDFW...the home of this airline...

So I'm currently in work trying to nail down the special metallic paint AA used on them. (involves a very tricky gradient to paint)

Anyway....I too normally don't do fictional paints...but made an exception with Aerosoft's newest beauty. :)

@LN-OSS .....I KNEW this post would interest you. :)   Looking a the links you sent me....deciding....hehe.

Archived