Checklist not identifying GSX Push

GBNLL

Hi all,

I've done 2 flights in the A330 Today and the auto checklists are not going into after start mode after GSX has pushed back my aircraft. I had to switch it into taxi state the first time to actually start my flight. Start push and Start did not have asterisks (To show they have been completed) next to them on the MCDU so I guess It didn't recognise something? 

• Deputy Sheriffs

No in fact you should start the engines during the pushback before GSX instructs you to set the parking brakes? So this is what you have been doing?

How about the question from Otto? And are you using simStarter by any chance?

Right Ive just started a flight again same issue. 

I start the engines whilst GSX was pushing me back, GSX completes the push I set parking brake all engines shown AVAIL I then went to disconnect GSX and nothing comes up for the after start checklist. 

I'm sitting on the ground now and my MCDU is displaying START PUSH in Orange yet I've done it already on GSX. 

And no I'm not I don't even know what simStarter is. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you updated to the latest version of GSX?

3 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

I then went to disconnect GSX

What do you mean by this? you should not disconnect GSX manually and I think this is the reason for getting the orange Start push message

Once you have completed pushback on GSX and you've had 2 good engine starts confirmed by the A330 checklist then it is ok to tell GSX its ok to disconnect on their CTRL + F12 window Is what I mean and that's what I did. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived