A330 Configurator Will Not Launch

Flugkapitan

Greetings,

This morning I updated from the original to v1.0.0.2. Since the update, the A330 Configurator will not launch (launching it to run as Admin) so I can't enable Navigraph, etc...

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Scott

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is weird. I could swear that it was working for me yesterday when I was testing the 1.0.0.2 update but today when I tried it again after you reported it, I cannot open it either. Will definitely look into this. Thanks for the report.

You can change manually to Navigraph if you go to your Data folder and open NavData.ini file. Modify the useNavDataPro= line. 0 means Navigraph and 1 means NavDataPro is the primary Nav data base.

Thanks Secondater for the reply!

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

This is weird. I could swear that it was working for me yesterday when I was testing the 1.0.0.2 update but today when I tried it again after you reported it, I cannot open it either. Will definitely look into this. Thanks for the report.

You can change manually to Navigraph if you go to your Data folder and open NavData.ini file. Modify the useNavDataPro= line. 0 means Navigraph and 1 means NavDataPro is the primary Nav data base.

Regards,

Scott

On 12/13/2019 at 7:23 AM, Hjontemyra said:

Me neither

23 hours ago, masterhawk said:

There will soon be a new update 1003 that fixes this issue.

I didn't see an validation but I loaded the new update this morning (Saturday)

Archived