Using the A330 Fuel Planner

LecLightning56

In Vol 1, Page 19 of the documentation for the A330 fuel Planner, it is stated:

"After setting the variables you must push Generate Loadsheet. There are two ways to load the data (passengers, cargo and fuel) to the aircraft. Automatically if “Autoload with aircraft” is ticked or manually using the MCDU2 LOAD/FUEL menu."

Where do we tick "Autoload with aircraft", or is this a feature yet to be introduced?

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, LecLightning56 said:

In Vol 1, Page 19 of the documentation for the A330 fuel Planner, it is stated:

"After setting the variables you must push Generate Loadsheet. There are two ways to load the data (passengers, cargo and fuel) to the aircraft. Automatically if “Autoload with aircraft” is ticked or manually using the MCDU2 LOAD/FUEL menu."

Where do we tick "Autoload with aircraft", or is this a feature yet to be introduced?

If I remember correct there was a selection next to generate loadsheet. I have to check. Maybe that was dropped and is now an error in the docs.

Not wanting to hijack this thread but in the advanced mode fuel planner there is a field for wind speed and wind direction.  What are the correct values that should be put in there if say one is using Active Sky?   I am assuming it should the the values at TOC. 

Archived