Just an opinion

francis16

Hi guys,

Just to be clear this thread is not an attack on the developers for the a330. I know they spent years to get this delivered on time. And believe the developers did a marvelous job.

I've been flying the aircraft for 2 days now and i just noticed some anomalies. First and foremost i am not an a330 rated pilot but im just wondering, does it really turn so harsh with autopilot on? in my knowledge and research there is a delay on the flybywire system when it turns. Lastly, the landing phase, I noticed how difficult it is to land this aircraft and the amount of effort you put on the control stick isn't enough. Even when pitching up or down, its hard to maintain an angle. There are times that it would ascend/descend at a greater angle. I believe this is just not me experiencing it. And i do believe that my sim controls are not the problem. Ive seen streamers with high end control columns also experiencing it. 

Just laying my opinion out here. And hoping the flybywire system will improve. 

#nohate #iamnotanaerosofthater 

Peace and Happy holidayz

Yes ive read it. thats why im just throwing an OPINION here. im not mad or demanding a change. I actually expected it to be like this. and to be honest i am still happy how it flies. getting to A to B is easy and flyable. 

Francis,

Of course we tested the manual handling characteriscs early on, and then for months we were very focused on getting the autopilot handling dialed in that we didn't notice a change had been made which affected the manual handling of the aircraft.  We had a large discussion about this 12 hours before release.  We're aware of the issue the most recent update (1.0.0.2) should resolve this.

Best wishes.

17 minutes ago, miquelpp said:

Hi Dave, this weekend i´ll make a clean installation of Windows+P3D+A330 ony. The full installer is still the same?

Best.

Miquel.

Yes sir, as of right now the A330 installer will be the same one, though I recommend downloading it again.

I was out of the office yesterday and wasn't aware that we've suffered a few issues with the 1.0.0.2 Update (via the AS Updater).  The team is working very hard to get a revised update out for the A330, which will be version 1.0.0.3 and it should also be available via the AS Updater.

Best wishes Miquelpp!

Archived