T/C and ToD

Rudders

Did a flight NZAA to VHHH but found the ToD was set for near Brisbane (about 6911km too soon).  v1.0.0.1

Then today a T/C was inserted in to the middle of a STAR coming into KBOS, even after we had traveled for 4 hours at FL370.  Which then stopped the decent working correctly, had to manually do it (first world problems).  v1.0.0.2 

KBOS - JFUND2 arrival RNAV RWY22L

Otherwise fantastic plane and its going really well. 

7 minutes ago, Rudders said:

Did a flight NZAA to VHHH but found the ToD was set for near Brisbane (about 6911km too soon).  v1.0.0.1

Then today a T/C was inserted in to the middle of a STAR coming into KBOS, even after we had traveled for 4 hours at FL370.  Which then stopped the decent working correctly, had to manually do it (first world problems).  v1.0.0.2 

KBOS - JFUND2 arrival RNAV RWY22L

Otherwise fantastic plane and its going really well. 

Well that is absolutely not normal, but you didn't need me to tell you that... ;)

I flew this arrival just the other day in version 1.0.0.1 and had no issues, however there is an existing bug that occurs if you import a flight plan from Simbrief (not sure if other exported flight plans do this) that has Runway and SID/STAR data then not all STAR waypoints will be present. To correct this, simply change the arrival and arrival runway, Insert the changes, and then go back and add the former runway and arrival an all the waypoints will be present. Alternatively, use the Simbrief exported flight plan which does not include Runway and SID/STAR data.

Thank you for the reply. 

All routes are hand entered by me, mostly made from Skyvector charts.  

The weird ToD and T/C could help with the all over the place fuel predictions I have been getting.  Currently updating to 1.0.03, will see how it does. 

Archived