PFPX crash after loading

28 minutes ago, srcooke said:

WIN10 update ?

Try reinstalling  the latest 2015-2019 Visual C++ redistributable as posted HERE

Yes and no joy.. it loads and as soon as I click on something it crashes

Ok found out what it was, and maybe a combo of both...

Reinstalled the C++, and then discovered that the server subscription had expired yesterday. as long as i did not buy a new subscription it kept crashing. now that I have it, it is OK all back to normal.

Cyrille

18 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Is this with v2.03 Cyrille ?

yes it is, and now I have lost the find alternates system. before it was selecting the alternates for me, now it is gone.

Cyrille

And I have no more TAFS avaiilable by the way....

Cyrille

Not to worry Cyrille as I can reproduce it here.

You could temporarily switch to using Activesky for the weather source, PFPX can then populate the alternates, until such time as the online TAF's are restored.

51 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Not to worry Cyrille as I can reproduce it here.

You could temporarily switch to using Activesky for the weather source, PFPX can then populate the alternates, until such time as the online TAF's are restored.

nice to know I am not alone...

Cyrille

Interesting observation. Installed PFPX on a clean system. Subscription expired. PFPX crash after loading.

I don’t have time to enter the subscription code, since crash after loading.

Turned off the Internet. PFPX started and did not crash. I got to the window for entering the subscription activation code, entered it. He turned on the Internet and began to press the activation button. :)

Subscription activated. After rebooting PFPX, everything began to work.

22 minutes ago, Russos said:

Interesting observation. Installed PFPX on a clean system. Subscription expired. PFPX crash after loading.

Turned off the Internet. PFPX started and did not crash. I got to the window for entering the subscription activation code, entered it. He turned on the Internet and began to press the activation button. :)

including TAF???

Cyrille

Hi everyone

My pfpx is also crashing while I am trying to plan a flight. 

After selecting the flight I continue to the plannig page. It loads the flight details but when it starts loading the aircraft PFPX crashes. 

Anyone have this problem and what is the solution?

I also did a fresh reinstall on pfpx 2.03 

This happens on my VA's subscription. I am able to plan flights without any problems when I am not logged into the VA account

4 hours ago, bbugday said:

Hi everyone

After selecting the flight I continue to the plannig page. It loads the flight details but when it starts loading the aircraft PFPX crashes. 

This happens on my VA's subscription. I am able to plan flights without any problems when I am not logged into the VA account

Really a separate topic as the program loads.

You have despatcher or admin login rights ?

Do other despatchers/admins have the same issue.

Tested a VA login here and planned/despatched a flight, then logged in as a pilot and retrieved the flight via export and printing the OFP without issue.

53 minutes ago, srcooke said:

Really a separate topic as the program loads.

You have despatcher or admin login rights ?

Do other despatchers/admins have the same issue.

Tested a VA login here and planned/despatched a flight, then logged in as a pilot and retrieved the flight via export and printing the OFP without issue.

yes, I have both admin rightts and normal user rights.  I logged in with admin account and had this problem. I also had this problem with the normal user account of our VA.

There is 1 more person I know had this error and he switched back to pfpx 1.28. 

He had it with both accounts just like me

• 3 weeks later...
On 13.12.2019 at 16:41, Russos sagte:

Same here, worked for me to.

• 1 month later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:41 AM, bbugday said:

Hi everyone

PFPX V2.03:  I cannot [Release Flight] after a perfect plan/calculation and Pre-release are visible. Every Tab is Green (now, although EDTO did obstruct previously).

Endless re-installs on Win 10 system. Have been in touch with Judith about this, but expect overloaded with Tickets etc.

Can anyone suggest how to fix this?   I can get V1.28 to complete, but so many nice features in V2.  Thanks, DJ

Archived