'ND log file could not be generated!' error message.

Zooferret

After updating to the latest 1.0.0.2 update this error shows when starting the sim. Once the sim loads it drops the FPS down to <1 frame and locks you in the default Aerosoft views which I have disabled. 

The aircraft was working well with 1.0.0.1 and I can confirm I am using the latest P3D v4 hotfix.

Error message: 

Please login to display this image.

Sim issues: 

Please login to display this image.

Any support is kindly appreciated...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Zoofert,

Best advice I can give right now is to reinstall the Airbus. Make sure after uninstalling that you delete all folders that are left behind especially in General folder before you install the A330 back in your sim.

Let us know if this works.

Unfortunately, I have tried this several times and none of them have resolved the issues. 

Are there any more files hidden in the P3D root files other than the ones in documents/Aerosoft?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Our installer does not install anything in Prepar3D root folder unless you specifically put the path to that folder for whatever reason.

I have seen this happen when there are Aerosoft Products being installed in two different locations. So I believe your A330 is installed in the Documents folder? Do you have any other Aerosoft products (aircraft, sceneries) installed anywhere else on your PC?

I was talking about files such as Company Routes and stuff in documents which I deleted. 

I do have some of the Mega Airport scenery installed in the P3D root which I believe is the default for the installer. (I know its bad practice to install things into root but... I'm lazy).

There is some good news though... 1.0.0.3 seems to have fixed the problem for now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Happy to hear that 1.0.0.3 solved it.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived