FUEL Update

SgtBel4

Howdy everyone,

I am currently flying CYUL-LSZH and was suffering from a NEGATIVE EFOB, despite having enough virtual juice for the LEG. (I took extra to see assist with my investigation.) I had noticed that as i approached the end of the NAT track, my sim had refreshed and reloaded scenery etc... at that exact moment, the FOB increased by approximately what I was SHORT and am now predicting an EFOB of 11.1 on arrival with the STAR fully programmed. I'm not sure what is causing the fuel discrepancy, but until then I'll keep testing and tankering fuel. Not sure if this is a Trim Tank issue, or where the fuel is hiding. Just wanted to help others out.

Regards,

Jody

ALSO....as a friendly reminder, make sure those FUEL PUMPS are ON! Not sure whether the position of the actual switch actually tinkers with the mathematics, in some way shape or form. Yes mine were on :)

Same here. I started at KIAD 2130z with -0.6 fuel. Now I'm entering NAT at 2330z. Since t/o there is a tailwind with 130kn to 145kn.

So normally the fuel should be increase but there are still -0.6 EFOB at EDDM. 

I'm very excited about the fuel quantity at EDDM...

Regards

Charly

Hi,

Also I don't know whether the 1.0.0.2 update was supposed to correct that but the issue with the fuel discrepancy between the ROB mesured in the tanks and the indicated ROB at the past waypoint is still there (approx 8-9T difference).

Which makes the fuel prediction at destination off by the same amount.

so FOB....OK....

So Leg #2, LSZH-OMDB all is great, line up EFOB #'s are good, 11.2 on arrival at OMDB, advance levers to FLEX, rotate take off, retract FLAPS then WHAM, EFOB is -3.8 on arrival at OMDB. I took 84,700 pounds....I am now also seeing the EFOB of the Last Waypoint being SERIOUSLY off, from exactly what you were saying.....

Archived