JelleMie

Refueling inflight A330

Dear Aerosoft,

My aircraft is refueling in-flight. It uses fuel, but each KG burned is refilled automaticly. 

image.png.d45d400c963bddfec977585350231699.png

I started the flight with 39700KG of fuel, but it doens't lower as you can see. Can you guys please help?!

Can you please verify that the Six Fuel Pumps are turned on, on the overhead?  I realize they sound be on based on what is shown on the ECAM, but please check for us anyway?

Yes, all pumps were on. I haven't refuelt with GSX, just the regular fuel loader on the FMC. I took a lot of time, so I already started my taxi. Maybe that was the reason? I had the feeling that the system ''thought'' that it had to refuel to that certain amount of fuel, but each time the engines were using fuel it switched back very fast. So it kept refueling.

We are having a look into this.

If this happens again, could you check the 3rd MCDU load and fuel page if the fuel light is still flashing?

Same issue here, all pumps are on, no GSX Level 2 refuelung, nothing flashing in CDU3.

I am onl the latest 1.0.0.3

3 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello Tobias94,

This should be fixed on 1.0.0.4 Experimental update. Please try that.

Will try that tomorrow, thanks :)

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.