ECAM button ALL

phlpeo

When reaching cruise Altitude i was planning on going through all the ecam pages. Normally clicking the all button on the ecam page selection panel infront of the throttle will cycle through all the pages. However the a330 didn't not allow for this to happen. I can visit all pages by clicking the corresponding buttons but not the all button.

1 hour ago, Secondator said:

Hello phlpeo,

This feature is not currently modelled. We might look into modelling this feature later.

it is a very basic feature tbh. one that should also be present on the a320 family.

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, phlpeo said:

it is a very basic feature tbh. one that should also be present on the a320 family.

Have you tried click and hold in the A320?

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 hours ago, phlpeo said:

i use the a320 from another dev that does simulate the feature.

Sorry, that is not the answer to my question.

FCOM: ...pressed and hold...

So just do what I asked for. Click and hold. And it will cycle. It's modeld in both A320 and A330.

shows a thanks page instead of the ENG and then goes blank. and what is the interval rate that is modeled then? this should be rather rapid

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, phlpeo said:

shows a thanks page instead of the ENG and then goes blank. and what is the interval rate that is modeled then? this should be rather rapid

Please login to display this image.

The cycle is 3sec according FCOM. I tested it. No problem. Have you kept the mousepointer always at the ALL button, or did you move out the clickzone while you keep pressed?

Archived