Mounting of honeycomb yoke and throttle

7 hours ago, Kai-Uwe said:

good morning,

does anybody knows already if it is possible to mount both honeycomb articles (yoke and the awaited throttle) on the wheelstand pro where I can mount the saitek hardware?

Thanks!

mfg Kai

That is an excellent question.  I don't know!  But Nicki Repenning (CEO of Honeycomb) used to work for Satiek... he was their main guy in North America, and he might know.  I would cruise over to the Honeycomb Support Forum and ask there.

Best wishes!

Hello,

I asked this question directly to the supplier of wheelstand pro some weeks ago.

He told me I just receive its Yoke and would look at it.

So far no feedback - may be you could ask them to show that some people would be interested to buy it (see mail address on their site).

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I would cruise over to the Honeycomb Support Forum

Not very active :(

Gérard

I asked " Wheelstand" supplier if they made some progress on this topic

Not yet, sorry.

We are busy with all the work at the end of the year and do not have the time to start new projects at this time.
It is difficult to say when it may be ready however we will try to do our best to speed things up.

Gérard

On 12/12/2019 at 10:16 AM, Kai-Uwe said:

good morning,

does anybody knows already if it is possible to mount both honeycomb articles (yoke and the awaited throttle) on the wheelstand pro where I can mount the saitek hardware?

Thanks!

mfg Kai

I just tried and unfortunately there are no mounting holes in the yoke or its mounting plate. I managed to attach it to the Wheelstand Pro with the clamps, but they don't cleanly rest on a flat surface, but just on an edge. However the grip seems solid enough.

This is unfortunate though and I really hope that the yoke will work too, somehow... but preferrably with screws!

• 3 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Long time without further input and the original poster is in contact as best as he can be with the right folks.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived