FMGS bugs

guilherme1234

Hey, at almost all flights I have done in the bird, i noticed that the calculation of predicted EFOB was uncertain... How? It isn't like 100kg nor 500kg, it's like on climb phase the predicted was like 2.0 tons (in sim brief it's like 9 tons) the calculation of fuel in the way point was totally wrong passing with 25 tons of fuel ( in fmgs calculated to cross the wp was 17 tons), i have noticed too the perf page don't show distance to reach the crz alt, and the metar page only print the weather for de departure airport, even if you slect other 4 airports, by now was that

regards

29 minutes ago, guilherme1234 said:

Hey, at almost all flights I have done in the bird, i noticed that the calculation of predicted EFOB was uncertain... How? It isn't like 100kg nor 500kg, it's like on climb phase the predicted was like 2.0 tons (in sim brief it's like 9 tons) the calculation of fuel in the way point was totally wrong passing with 25 tons of fuel ( in fmgs calculated to cross the wp was 17 tons), i have noticed too the perf page don't show distance to reach the crz alt, and the metar page only print the weather for de departure airport, even if you slect other 4 airports, by now was that

regards

Thank you for the report.  We're already looking at this and hope t have some updates in the near future.

Thank you again!

Archived