A330 A/P not following my route

olisGamePlay

Hello,

As you can read in the Title I got a problem with the Autopilot of the A330... It's not following the route. When setting up the aircraft I do it like in the A319 (incl. INIT B page).

Do you have any idea, why It's not working or have you got an solution?

I would be very glad about every type of help.

Thank you,

Oliver

6 minutes ago, olisGamePlay said:

Hello,

As you can read in the Title I got a problem with the Autopilot of the A330... It's not following the route. When setting up the aircraft I do it like in the A319 (incl. INIT B page).

Do you have any idea, why It's not working or have you got an solution?

I would be very glad about every type of help.

Thank you,

Oliver

First, welcome to the forums!

Would you kindly double check that the Autopilot is on (I know it doesn't sound good but I'm being sincere) and that you have "NAV" in the FMA (top of the PFD display).  Also, when this occurs please try a Direct To  your next waypoint and see if that helps.

To my knowledge, this is the first time we've had this reported and it wasn't a bug during at least the last 6 months of the Beta.

vor 11 Minuten, DaveCT2003 sagte:

First, welcome to the forums!

Would you kindly double check that the Autopilot is on (I know it doesn't sound good but I'm being sincere) and that you have "NAV" in the FMA (top of the PFD display).  Also, when this occurs please try a Direct To  your next waypoint and see if that helps.

To my knowledge, this is the first time we've had this reported and it wasn't a bug during at least the last 6 months of the Beta.

Thank you for that quick response. Autopilot is enabled as its also displayes on the FMA. Already tried out to go direct to but its not working either. 

vor 11 Minuten, mopperle sagte:

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

Hello, thank you for responsing. My P3D v4 version is: 4.4.16.27077

I hope it'll help you.

5 minutes ago, olisGamePlay said:

Thank you for that quick response. Autopilot is enabled as its also displayes on the FMA. Already tried out to go direct to but its not working either. 

Hello, thank you for responsing. My P3D v4 version is: 4.4.16.27077

I hope it'll help you.

The A330 requires P3Dv4.5 with Hot Fix 2.   At a minimum you must install the updated Client Component.

Best wishes my friend.

Archived