Throttle and Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

apollo11

Hello,

I've just bought myself a powerful MSI Laptop and re-installed P3Dv4.5 with a lot of Aerosofot sc eneries + A318-321.

Now I fouynd myself at Malpensa 35L in my A319 (which I've been using for ages...), I set aircraft state on MCDU 4 on ready for take-off <but when I push for full throttle nothing happens to the engines...to be more precise, throttle do move in the graphics but nothing happens to the engines which do not increase power...could you pls help?

I've read coupl of similar issues, but could you pls give me a step-by-step giude on how to solve this?? (Obviously on my previous "old" laptop everything works perfectly fine)...why it is not working?

Please help  

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Do you use Simstarter?

I do not know what Simstarter is...should I use it? what is it?

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

MCDU 4?

sorry Mathias,  I ment shft+4..the POP UP MCDU Menu (Aircraft State MCDU +Take-off state)....

does anybody know how to fix this? why used to work with my old PC and not with the new laptop?

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 minutes ago, apollo11 said:

I do not know what Simstarter is...should I use it? what is it?

No, forget it ;)

Did you make the correct settings in the Airbus Configurator? Also you should read VOl.7. Thrust Lever Setup.

Also I can say that the Logitech Extreme 3D pro works fine with the A330. I have one as "backup".

6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

No, forget it ;)

Did you make the correct settings in the Airbus Configurator? Also you should read VOl.7. Thrust Lever Setup.

Also I can say that the Logitech Extreme 3D pro works fine with the A330. I have one as "backup".

What are the correct settings in the configurator? for throttle axis counts you can either select 1 or 2, wshich one should I select?

where is vol7. Thrust level setup...Iam using the A319 (not A330)...

6 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Select "Inverted Axis" and throttle count 1

Done ...still< not working..interesting is that if I use full throttle on other planes,< like the "defaalt" F22, it works...so it should be a Airbus issue...

• Deputy Sheriffs
21 minutes ago, apollo11 said:

so it should be a Airbus issue...

If so thousands of users would have this problem.

what exact version of P3Dv4 are you using? Please post the versionumber of the prepar3d.exe

what exact version of the Airbus do you have installed?

Are you using FSUIPC for acis assignments?

13 minutes ago, mopperle said:

If so thousands of users would have this problem.

what exact version of P3Dv4 are you using? Please post the versionumber of the prepar3d.exe

what exact version of the Airbus do you have installed?

Are you using FSUIPC for acis assignments?

P3dv4.5.13.2097

A318-319 v.1.2.5.0

no FSUIPC: should I use it? maybe this could be the trick...(I have it on my old PC)...what do you think?

Latest update from many attempts...the A320 works perfectly !!! (the Logitech throttle works and engines respond), the problem stays with A319 : when it is loaded it gets back to everything shut down status (how can I avoid that?) then I load take-off state from  the MCDU but no response from the engines when I input throttle up (even with keyboards command)...how do I solve this?

Thanks a lot for your help...

Archived