ENGINES NOT START DURING PUSHBACK A330

Miguel_V

I have made several attempts that while I am making the PUSHBACK and that the Turbines start and do not start, I use GSX 2 with the last update installed, reaches the STOP position, and the turbine 1 that is the one that has always started has not started or stabilized, GsX tells me to apply Parking Breakes, I apply them, and nothing the turbines does not start, GSX continues to tell me that it expects me to confirm the start of the two turbines, which is impossible.

I use the CHECKS of Pilot and co-pilot in ON, in the versions of the A318,319,320,321 I have never had that problem.....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

I was just about to ask for a screenshot...

Please login to display this image.

You need to switch to ENG START before trying to start the engines.

4 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Yes, as I always do with the previous Airbus.....I following the indications of GSX.....like those of the CHECKLIST of the Pilot and co-pilot

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Do you use Simstarter?

NO 

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

In the following video I show you what happens to me, easier to see than have to read, I have only put the final cut of the video, if you want to put everything, but I think that's enough.

VIDEO en Youtube

4 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Is there any other user who sees the same? We are unable to recreate this and thus unable to offer real support to this customer.

Look at the video....... that I just answered TOM, but I don't think that your answer is the wrong one for me.

What do I have to wait for the same thing to happen to another user, one would have to be left over. 

I am having a similar issue with Engine Starts. 

I have GSX and UGCX, tried both pushbacks same issue.

I am trying to isolate the issue further but it seems like the plane does not initialize properly for some reason or something is breaking it.    I will try again w/o GSX, or UGCX.

I have tried in different default states.   Very frustrating that the engines do not start.

If I reload the AC in cold and dark with no 3rd party push back it seems to work but I need to test more.  I am just posting now to let you know someone else is having engine start issues. 

Just reloaded the same livery/plane in the same spot where I could not start the engines as seen in Miguel's video.  Did not restart P3D just reloaded plane cold and dark..  Was able to start up the engines.  Will try with default pushback  P3D and or A330 and see if Engine start issues persist.

actually did a reload and did 2 tests.. 1 with UGCX and the other with GSX - pushbacks.. no FC2CREW.. no issues for these tests for the pushback and starts this time..   I am wondering if FS2CREW is causing the start issues.. This does not align with Miguel as he was using the A330 Checklist.  Hmmmm must be some sort of sequence or perhaps an initial load issue. I will retry my original steps again w/o FS2CREW and if thats good will try again same test with FS2CREW again and report back.

Nothing, THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO START THE AIRBUS....following the CHECHLIST of Pilot and Co-pilot, after REINSTALLING the Little Airplane of m....a, even deactivating the GSX nor making pusbach etc......

Can someone tell me what can happen to me...? since I have seen that I am not the ONLY one.

I am having the exact same issue as Miguel.

His Video at 5:13 you can see that the engine is spooling, but N3 sits at roughly 33% and there is no fuel being used (FF @ 0).

I am using GSX Level 2, but have tried the normal pushback too, disabling GSX. The engines spool and respool (you can here them trying to ignite) but nothing happens. The only way I can get to start is to Ctrl+E and then the EGT and FF start to work.

I have had the issue on initial install, and on 1.0.0.1. I have also followed this post to uninstall completely, re-installed to 1.0.0.1 and still have it. :(

As you can see we are already some more, with this bug, sure that there are more that say nothing, if you want to put the link to the last video I created with different forms of attempts, the video is from COOL & DARCK.... 1GB. with Airbus A330

I don't read anywhere, that they worry about the problem exposed here.....neither urgent nor anything like it, I would be silent if someone from AEROSOFT published a video with their A330 aircraft with the CHECKLIST of pilot and co-pilot activated in a flight plan, including the pusback with GSX, and in which the START of the engines is observed.

The one put by DAVE above.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Miguel_V said:

I don't read anywhere, that they worry about the problem exposed here.....

You are wrong:

16 hours ago, Secondator said:

Well have a look if we can recreate this issue. Currently I have no idea what would be causing this unfortunately.

3 minutes ago, mopperle said:

You are wrong:

I meant this......

12 minutes ago, mopperle said:

If you kindly ask me, I'll make a video showing engine startup with GSX pushback. ;)

14 minutes ago, mopperle said:

If you kindly ask me, I'll make a video showing engine startup with GSX pushback. ;)

I will put the video before me, if we agree, and someone tells me what is what in the CHECKLIST of the Pilot and Copilot do BAD, and if I do something wrong.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Miguel_V said:

I meant this......

Well, that list obviously only make problems which have been identified ;) 

Also, 16 hours ago you have been told that the problem will be looked at. The list you just referred to is 48 hours of age. Is it just me who see's a gap in the time continuum here if you would make a valid point here?

Si alguien me indica QUE HAGO MAL AQUI o que hace mal el CHECHLIST, se lo agradezco. If anyone tells me WHAT I DO EVIL HERE or what CHECHLIST does wrong, I thank you.

Archived