A333_Difficulties with the view system

Hoffie3000

Is this only happens to me?

The zoom is too high for all views so that the different pages are only partially visible.
Changes of the zoom remain only effective as long as I am on the page.
What does this look like for you?

The rest of the plan works like expected.

Please login to display this image.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please explain your problem a little bit more in detail. Are you talking about the ViewFocus option in connection with the CL or are you talking generally about the various view options? The views you attached are looking fine to me because they just show a certain part of the VC cockpit. If the zoom is not correct like for the OVHD panel then it is really a problem of your settings which should be as Mathijs described e.g. the P3D Wide view option should be ticked - different from the smaller models.

Regards,

Rolf

vor 1 hour , Hanse sagte:

If the zoom is not correct like for the OVHD panel then it is really a problem of your settings which should be as Mathijs described e.g. the P3D Wide view option should be ticked - different from the smaller models.

This is what happens. I´ll try the Wide view Option.

Wolfgang

After activating the "Wide View Aspect Ratio" in P3D, the views of the different panels look better.
That some of them are arranged diagonally is a design feature against the thumbnail?

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

That some of them are arranged diagonally is a design feature against the thumbnail?

Yes, to simulate the viewing angle of the pilot

Archived