Charts hard to get...

• Aerosoft

We are very sorry for that inconvenience. Indeed it's related to A330 release, large number of customers at once and recent migration to different server caused whole system to bog down. We are currently working on relieving some pressure from current server and preparing new one, more powerful to handle all the calls. As I see charts are currently working, albeit veeeeeeery slow. We expect the issue to be fully resolved by Monday, although I can't guarantee it knowing server migrations can take some time.

• Tom A320 featured and pinned this topic

Hi Mathijs,

Thanks for this reply. Slow is one thing - but not being accessible is a completely different matter. I am stuck to the login page this morning and can't get beyond. Any remedies please?

Thanks in advance, Andreas

• Root Admin
Hi,
We are currently working on a server update after there have been problems with client access this week.
We hope that this work will be completed in the next 2-3 hours.
Unfortunately, there are always unexpected problems with such updates, which delay work.
We apologize.

Archived