Checklist

Trying to adjust to this new checklist.

First the messages that appeared at the top are gone for pushback procedures. select 1 or 2

When I get to the cabin sign callout,  both switches are on, but the copilot continues to call out cabin signs, repeated toggle of the switch doesn't fix it and I have to endup skipping that item.

Pushback starts and ground calls to disengage parking brake,   I do that and start engines,  plane pushes back and then Ground comes on and says engage parking brake, but the parking brake lever will not move.   In the meantime I have to engage manual braking as the plane begins to move forward.  I have to stop engines and restart to be able to set parking brake.

I'm not getting a pilot callout to start engine 2,  I get a callout that engine 2 is stabilized but then no callout to start engine 1.

Why is the plane able to move forward with throttles all the way retarded?

vor 1 hour , Detail50 sagte:

First the messages that appeared at the top are gone for pushback procedures

Well, these messages are gone for all Checklist messages

Please login to display this image.

Wolfgang

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Please login to display this image.

Thank You,  I'm going to load another flight with the messages turned on and try to figure out why I have this parking brake issue?   When ground calls for parking brake to be engaged I just can't figure out why I can't move the level as I've done it many times before.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 11.12.2019 at 14:41, Detail50 sagte:

When I get to the cabin sign callout,  both switches are on, but the copilot continues to call out cabin signs, repeated toggle of the switch doesn't fix it and I have to endup skipping that item.

The seatbelt switch has to be ON and the NOPED to AUTO. These settings we use as SOP in the CL. Of course there are other SOP's but we are not able to implement all but just one. 

Pushback starts and ground calls to disengage parking brake,   I do that and start engines,  plane pushes back and then Ground comes on and says engage parking brake, but the parking brake lever will not move.   In the meantime I have to engage manual braking as the plane begins to move forward.  I have to stop engines and restart to be able to set parking brake.

To release and to set parking brakes you have to do yourself. - it is not a copilot function. The engines in the A330 are quite "strong" - even at IDLE - so if the plane is not heavy loaded, the plane starts to move at IDLE if the brakes are not set.

I'm not getting a pilot callout to start engine 2,  I get a callout that engine 2 is stabilized but then no callout to start engine 1.

Also which sequence you used to start the engines? In the A330 it is standard SOP to start with engine 1.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived