CTD when loading company route

Yoshua

Hello, so first I wanna start by saying the A330 looks great but I haven't been able to start a flight without a CTD because when I try to load a Company route the sim crashes. I don't know how to manually input waypoints or really anything in a Airbus yet so I got some learning to do. But this is the error I saw in the Event Viewer:

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.11.29713, time stamp: 0x5ca56c53
Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.18362.387, time stamp: 0x4361b720
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x000000000006c4c8
Faulting process id: 0x37bc
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5b00c7aeb7f69
Faulting application path: F:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
Report Id: 98600b13-b173-4f7c-8ecc-02d8193a35dc
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just to make sure, could you please go through the process step by step from planning a flight to loading the route.

Like do you use simbrief, PFPX? Are you on the same AIRAC on your planning software as you are with the A330 (our Airbus is shipped with 1913 latest AIRAC). Which folder are you putting the flp file. Are you trying to load the flightplan through corte function or by entering FROM/TO airports etc.

Please make your description as detailed as possible.

Using simbrief on most recent airac, uploading flightplan through the CPU route function, FLP file is downloaded into the flight plans folder in the aerosoft folder in documents. 

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, Brit said:

Sorry to hijack thread but how do i set up PFPX to do company routes straight to the CDU?

No sorry. Please post your question in the correct forum

Archived