Navigation and strobe lights almost not visible

Hi, as you can see from these images the NAV lights and strobe lights are hardly visible. I can see the strobe light but its way too dim and i cant see the nav lights at all actually. 

I am using default shaders and latest A330 version

Please login to display this image.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:28 PM, Amarant Fox said:

If youre using AIReborn tool this can happen. Do you?

I don't believe this is accurate.  FSReborn's AI Lights freeware can cause this on default or other aircraft which use DEFAULT aircraft lighting effects, but not on payware aircraft which use their own custom aircraft iight effects.  The FSReborn AI Lights Professional does not do this, only the freeware.

You can read more about this at the following link:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/548794-answered-fsreborn-lights-on-user-aircraft/?do=findComment&comment=3959508

Best wishes my friend.

Hello 🙂 Your right, ive mixed something up. Maybe you remember in January Leonardo had a problem in regards to the lights  (i think ive seen you post in that topic in Leonardo forum too, at least the user had same name). And back then the solution was to install FSReborn lights addon. That fixed it.

I think ive mixed that up and thougt it was the other way around. But there the combination of the installation of MD80 caused problems for other planes that were using standard p3d light effect files and AI planes, even if the plane did use own effect files. Something interfered in a weird way.

But its probably something else here, yeah.

I would link to the topic but im not sure atm if its allowed to post links to outside AS forum targets

Archived