A330 flight model work

8 hours ago, Secondator said:

There are very fine adjustments made in released in version 1.0.0.2 after that file was published but nothing really major anymore and I think you would not even notice there was a chance unless you really focused on it or knew about it.

What comes to installing that file after 1.0.0.4 update. Highly not recommended because that file controls many other things as well and you would lose on many other fixes and in worst case because of compatibility issues with other files the aircraft could become completely unflyable and we cannot provide support for that anymore.

Ok thanks for the advice.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flight controls have much improved, however I im still fighting a bit with the roll sensitivity on landing. In windy conditions I constantly touch down on one center gear because I tend to overshoot when using the ailerons for small corrections before landing. If that is how the real one behaves as well, I'll have to adapt, otherwise some fine tuning would be appreciated.

Best regards

Martin

On 12/20/2019 at 11:11 AM, martinr8 said:

Flight controls have much improved, however I im still fighting a bit with the roll sensitivity on landing. In windy conditions I constantly touch down on one center gear because I tend to overshoot when using the ailerons for small corrections before landing. If that is how the real one behaves as well, I'll have to adapt, otherwise some fine tuning would be appreciated.

Best regards

Martin

Agree. They said they fixed it but I don't see where. Manual landing is still difficult with the ac being too slow to respond (with and without wind).

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, mindyerbeak said:

Agree. They said they fixed it but I don't see where. Manual landing is still difficult with the ac being too slow to respond (with and without wind).

Without any disrespect...  in comparison to what you you feel so?  The pilots we have advising us believe that that aspect is now as it should be and we are reluctant to use input from people who have to correct reference. If you only reference is other biggish P3D add-ons you have to take int account that an A330 does not fly as a 777 or 747.

Mathijs,

Sorry I was wrong.  I had 2  different  joysticks active ( hotas and saitek) at the same time. I disabled saitek and all problems are solved. Strange oscillations, sluggishness et  all are all gone.

Thanks

Archived