Problems with A/THR

KiwiFlightSim

So my plane suddnely died randomly and couldnt get it to start, then my simcrashed so i loaded back up mid flight at FL340, then I set up my flight plan and stuff got everything back but my speed wont hold at all. Ill have the Speed as '- - - O' and auto throttle engaged along with my cost index in, and my auto throttle wont hold, even when I put in a value into the a/thr it still wont hold and will go down, even after slewing up to and extra 4000 ft then decending to gain speed it would still lose power. Please Help Me :(

Along with that, on the middle display, theres a value below the speed showing .629 and descending by .001 every second.

Please Mr. @Mathijs Kok couldn't you be not so fast with closing topics? 

EG: 

You should give users the possibility to work around and give their help to others.
Like stated in the above you are saying that you are talking to Peter, but ins't there a more widespread Throttle problem? 

It's not functioning after a reload, panel save, with simstarter, etc.

• Deputy Sheriffs

ProperllerAviation, could you please take a screenshot where we can see all your displays when this is happening so we could better understand what FMA modes are active and that way get some ideas what might be going on. And just to make sure as well: Are you using simStarter?

RoyalToto, we are aware that there is an issue with simStarter that causes that issue. It has to be resolved by the developer of simStarter which we are in contact with. So the solution right now is to stop using simStarter until the issue gets fixed there. And please don't hijack other topics, thanks..

Archived