Unable to Continue Checklist

I accidentally started the normal pushback procedure (I use GSX) and I was unable to manipulate the menu because it was stuck on asking me to set up pushback. Is there a way to go back to the checklist page from the pushback? It caused some problems for me, as I couldn't activate the takeoff checklist (I turned off hotkeys).

13 hours ago, europe.au said:

I accidentally started the normal pushback procedure (I use GSX) and I was unable to manipulate the menu because it was stuck on asking me to set up pushback. Is there a way to go back to the checklist page from the pushback? It caused some problems for me, as I couldn't activate the takeoff checklist (I turned off hotkeys).

I don't think so,  I've found that once the sequence gets bugged for any reason you can't recover.  I flew a flight last night where the checklist sequences worked properly through after takeoff.   After that I never heard another checklist and manually had to do all after that.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry but there is no possibility to switch between the GSX PB function and the Aerosoft A330 Checklist PB function when the CL is already running. If you want to use the GSX PB function you have to enable this prior to starting the CL in the MCDU3 GROUNDSERVICES menu. Otherwise the A330 Checklist PB function will be used.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived