Ezdok causes plane to jerk forward

Love_Aviation

Issue: Whenever the airplanes moves i.e. taxiing, when i edit the view mode in EZdok camera, the airplanes jumps forward and the speed jumps as well by 1-3 knots. It is super annoying. When the airplane is stationary it is fine. Only when it moves.

I have the latest Ezdok version 3 included all hotfixes and updates, same as P3d. Latest Hotfix 2. This issue only happens with Aerosoft 330. I tried other airplanes and it is fine. I attached two video files. One file i zoomed into KIAS and the speed jumps when i exit edit mode in EZdok. (NUM 2 key) The other video is when i exit the edit camera mode the view jerks forward and the aircraft with it. I do no thing it is EZdok problem since its fine with other payware airplanes. You can hear beeping in the background.

P.S. You can hear beeping in the background. That is when I am in Edit mode

Please help

Thank you

Please login to view this video.

Please login to view this video.

The A330 is somewhat different than the A320 Series, so the EZDoc developer may have to make adjustments to their software. 

I'm sure you understand that we can't ensure that our software is compatible with other addons, it's up to the other developer to do that, however we appreciate the report and it will surely be valuable to other EZDoc users and the EZDoc developer.

I can tell  you the A330 works perfectly with Chaseplane.

Thanks again for the report.

Best wishes!

14 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The A330 is somewhat different than the A320 Series, so the EZDoc developer may have to make adjustments to their software. 

I'm sure you understand that we can't ensure that our software is compatible with other addons, it's up to the other developer to do that, however we appreciate the report and it will surely be valuable to other EZDoc users and the EZDoc developer.

I can tell  you the A330 works perfectly with Chaseplane.

Thanks again for the report.

Best wishes!

Thank you for the heads up.

Archived