About the operation delay of AS330

Captain6143

I am using T16000M, I have installed FSUIPC but have not set anything on it.

Let me just say briefly, in operation, up and down is normal, but to turn left or right is cumbersome and not very flexible

It seemed to take the plane some time to respond to my commands(To the left or to the right)

I know airbus is a fly-by-wire, so I don't know if it's simulating delays or if it's a BUG?(But this delay exists only in horizontal motion)

2 minutes ago, Captain6143 said:

I am using T16000M, I have installed FSUIPC but have not set anything on it.

Let me just say briefly, in operation, up and down is normal, but to turn left or right is cumbersome and not very flexible

It seemed to take the plane some time to respond to my commands(To the left or to the right)

I know airbus is a fly-by-wire, so I don't know if it's simulating delays or if it's a BUG?(But this delay exists only in horizontal motion)

Have you tried the Experimental Update made available today?

1 minute ago, Richard Portier said:

The update concerns EFB issue only...

Richard

I may be getting it confused with the Beta, but I was pretty sure we adjusted the flight controls.

Yeah, I just looked, I confused the two.  The change is in for testing, I thought it had made it into the Update... I was at the doctors most all day today with family and I'm still catching up.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

我可能会将它与Beta混淆了,但是我很确定我们调整了飞行控制。

是的,我只是看了一下,我混淆了两者。所做的更改正在测试中,我认为它已经成为了更新...我今天整天都和家人一起去看医生,但我仍然在追赶。

I would very much like the revised version.Because the operational delay is absolutely as bad as the EFB crash 

Thank you for your efforts and wish you and your family good health

Archived