EDDS Stuttgart Professional - ILS 07 Frequency failure

PaladinX

Hello,

i have an confusing failure with the frequency.

All my navigation data is on AIRAC 1908 (which shows freq 109.5)

P3D 4.5 database updated with fsAerodata tool.

Little Nav Map updated with Navigraph tool (shows me the P3D data with 109.5)

Active Sky, Aerosoft Bus Professional, PMDG 737...all of the databases on 1908...all of them know 109.5.

Stuttgart Professional installed, the charts tell me frequency 109.5.

But no one of my aircraft can receive the ILS on 109.5

When i check the ingame map of P3D, it shows a very old frequency of 110.9. And with this, i receive the ILS.

So i wanted to find out where the failure comes from. With the Airport Editor from https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids.html

I opened the scenery folder within the Aerosoft\Stuttgart Pro folders.

ILS "ISTE" and "ISTW" show both the correct frequencies 109.5 and 109.9.

So where the heck is the frequency 110.9 hidden? Must be in some other BGL files that are used by P3D for EDDS.

Again, the scenery export in Little Nav Map from the P3D database shows the correct 109.5.

I can not find out where this discrepancy comes from.

As EDDS with the approach 07 from the west is my favorite arrival airport and approach...thats frustrating.

Thanks for any tipps,

Jan

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have any other tool installed that contains afcad? Maybe a traffic tool?

Are you sure fsaero  tool has correct updated the default files?

What is the freq in the default edds file?

And to be honest, fsaero made always trouble on my system. I banned it from my HDD.

If you reactivate original files and uninstall fsaero, all should be fine. Have you tried? 

• Developer

What MIGHT work: Uninstall Stuttgart Pro and reinstall it. It MIGHT give the scenery a higher priority than FSAeroData and re-enable the correct ILS. I agree with Bob though: get rid of FSAeroData and anything that messes with the default data in P3D. All you get from using that is trouble.

Update:

1) Re-Installed Stuttgart

2) Put it on the top in the scenery library (there were many ORBX entries above).

Works fine now. Dont know which of these two solved the problem now.

Can be closed.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived