Microsoft Visual C++ Redis Error Again

shakopee222

I followed the suggestion of deleting the 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64) before running the installer but the True Glass installer seems to replace the deleted runtime during its process and I then get the "version error". I am using an A330 installer I downloaded today with the current version of P3D with the appropriate re-starts. After the version error etc. Windows and the Updater see the the 330 as installed however it does not appear within P3D. Thank you for any suggestions. 

Steve Dwyer 

Update --- I downloaded the installer again and ran it as required. When I reached the screen that showed the DirectX install and the runtime install I chose Cancel for the runtime. I then went into Aerosoft A330 Professional\SupportFiles and ran VC_redist.x64 as suggested by Mirage9. Now the A330 loads but I find the throttles do not work if I load the cold and dark or turn around state. They do work if I load ready to taxi or take off. When the throttles don't work they do move, and I see an indication that they move, TOGA etc., but the engines do not spool up or down. I did run the config tool. 

Steve Dwyer

Archived