Fuel Planner Issue

GBNLL

Hi guys just switched on the fuel planner again after clearing the XML because my previous issue came up again. 

But this happened on this occasion.

Any Ideas?

Please login to display this image.

I also find it strange how when you see the image for the aircraft type displayed it seems to have gone back to the smaller airbuses with less tanks.

Just reinstalled the A330 and removed the A318-A319 A320-A321 from my PC seems ok now with the fuel planner just having the A330 on there rather than anything else. 

4 minutes ago, Hoffie3000 said:

I wonder what is the reason that you show a picture from the Airbus X planner in the Professional section?

Because that is what I installed when I got the aerosoft A320 professional series Hoffie, as you can see from other users posts with the same issue as me you'll see that the planner was named Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Hoffie3000 said:

Strange, my A318-A319 and A333 use the same Nav-Data and the same Fluel planner and I remember well there is writen  Aerosoft Airbus A3xx Fuel Planner

Good catch. And even if there was an older version, it would have been overwritten with the new one.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Good catch. And even if there was an older version, it would have been overwritten with the new one.

Well that's what I downloaded off your website for the product when I installed it 2 weeks ago after a fresh install of windows and the sim, So I wouldn't say it was a old version.

Archived