A330 Professional ASC.dll CTD

Flabulous

Hello Aerosoft,

Great job on the A330! Just had my first flight and it was awesome. However, there's one thing I noticed; the cockpit howl sounds are a little too loud for my taste. Of course I didn't want to write about such a minor issue especially because I could always lower the volume myself. So I tried importing the Trent700_Howl_Cock_L.wav and Trent700_Howl_Cock_R.wav files found in the Sound_ASC folder into my video editor to lower the volume manually. Then I overwrote those files in Sound_ASC with my new ones (which are by the way are rendered as .wav with a 44100Hz sampling rate and a mono audio channel just like the original files) but whenever I load up the take-off scenario in the A330 and the engines finish starting up (AVAIL is displayed), a CTD occurs just before the howl is supposed to be played because of a faulting module called ASC.dll. It was definitely caused by the new audio files because when I copied the original files back, there were no CTD issues. Could anyone please help me with this? It would make this bird perfect for me if I'm able to get my sound files to work. Thank you :)

Archived