Problems with thrust levers

NGFlyer

Hello All 

When trying to preform my first flight I found this bug affecting my thrust levers. 

Thrusts levers= The thrust levers on the VC don't move when I move my throttle quadrant. There is an increase in thrust, but it seems uncoordinated, and the blue thrust levers position indicators don't move as well. The only way to set thrust to the detents ir with keyboard. Also with A/THR OFF I'm unable to maintain Idle, either engine 1 or 2 spike from time to time. I would consider calibration but the throttles work just fine with pretty much all the other aircraft. 

Kind Regards 

Nuno Guedes 

Yes Mathis, I calibrated my throttles using FSUIPC, as the TQ6 Pots are not the best, sorry for not mentioning it in the first place.

Kind Regards 

Nuno Guedes 

vor 36 Minuten, bjratchf sagte:

Can you try setting the assignments for your power levers to “radio button - send to fs as normal axis” and “axis throttle 1 set/axis throttle 2 set” (respectively) 

No help on my system! Tried it...

17 hours ago, PhillyD1973 said:

I saw this issue also.  Is it an FSUIPC thing??

Phil

Yes I think so- just the way aerosoft has modeled the FADEC makes it tricky to set up. Different things work for different users. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Best would be if someone who has this issue with FSUIPC controls could test out if they can recreate this by using P3D native control settings we recommend in Manual vol 1. Let us know the results.

When I startup normal in windows mode then they Airbus 330  fly normal and take the thrust, but if I use my VR googles Oculus Rift/FlyInside, they dont take the thrust, the engine run and I can reverse, it is Stranges for me.

I took FSUIPC5 out of the modules folder, and indeed the trust levers responded to the quadrant. They just didn't have the full range of motion, with the quadrant full set the levers on the aircraft would be at flex. 

When I reset FSUIPC to the module folder, the lever stop to respond, and as soon as I choose the Ready for TO config, and the engines are avail, they go to about 50% N1 without any command from the quadrant or the levers. 

Kind Regards 

Nuno Guedes 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2019 at 7:33 PM, B777ER said:

As I use hardware throttles and run it all through fsuipc (paid version) just wondering, before I purchase the A330, if this has been resolved?

I've been having this same problem since I purchased it.  Its not limited to FSUIPC as they seem to think.  I got rid of my FSUIPC assignments and assigned thru P3D with the same issues.  Power would increase but no physical movements of the thrust levers.  So you could never get the autothrottle system to function unless you used the keyboard.  But how I finally got it to work was to set the Configurator FADEC to one throttle then only assign one throttle in FSUIPC.  So far it functions as it should now.

This problem may exist because you have not selected Inverted Axis in the Configurator.  Can you guys please check this?  I realize you're using FSUIPC.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Archived