Unable to set trim for the A320/321

magna91

After installing the A330, it is now impossible for me to set the trim for the a320 / 321 series in the fuel planner.

You can check, otherwise the fuel planner for the smaller series becomes useless.

Please login to display this image.

This same I was going to expose now, because I realized when I tried to create the fuel plan in an A321, if you look at the A330 works well, this happens since the INSTALLATION of the A330, and not only this happens to me. The image of my plan >>>>>>

Looking and searching in the bowels ........ possibly I have FOUND the fault, I step to describe it, in case someone publishes the data to be entered, and not wait for Aerosoft Update.

In the files Aircraft_318_319.xml and Aircraft_320_321.xml, looking at them I discovered that THERE IS NO INPUT <Trim_data>.....</Trim_data> in CoG values, entry that if you have the Aircraft_A330.xml

THIS IS THE FAULT of not calculating the Fuel Planner data.

I repeat only with someone to put here for the staff to copy and edit the file correctly, and not wait for an UPDATE.

it's been easy, if there's an interest in something starting to work.

I don't know what you've done, but the ERROR persists. At least in my PC, the rest silent, I do not know.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The fix for the smaller buses require an update of them. The A330 update doesn't touch the smaller buses configuration files.

An update for the small buses in the making.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The update is currently being tested by beta testers. The update does not only contain the fix for this problem here, but also some other changes which need some proper testing before they can get released.

If have no knowledge of an ETA.

2 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

The update is currently being tested by beta testers. The update does not only contain the fix for this problem here, but also some other changes which need some proper testing before they can get released.

If have no knowledge of an ETA.

Thank you Tom.

Regards,

Archived