Purchase Difficulty

bhorv67

I'm attempting to purchase the A330 on the Aerosoft website and am getting an error when the site tries to charge my credit card. Normally this hasn't been an issue on previous purchases. What's happening is I've entered the card information and the site returns an error - see the attached picture

I don't think the sale completed as there's no charge on my card, but the aerosoft sale doesn't give any error message. I don't want to try the purchase again until I know what the issue is. 

Update - If I move the mouse over the grey filed, there's an error - 'server IP address could not be found'

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

That gray area should show content from your CC provider which is either getting blocked (by a script blocker in your browser) or is currently not available.

As long as the shop doesn't show a definite order confirmation no payments has been made.

If you are in doubt you can also write to support@aerosoft.com to get that checked checked directly. Such things are for obvious reasons not handled in a public web forum.

Archived