CTD on scenario start

F737NG

Have a CTD in P3D v4.5HF2 about a minute after a new scenario launches with the A330 selected.

Red text of view type and zoom appears in the top right corner, but other than that the screen stays black.
Crash to desktop, but no error log appears in the Windows 10 event viewer.

When I installed A330, the included Redistributable x64 (14.24.28127) will not install as "Cannot install a product when a newer version is installed."

I've repaired Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019, downloading and running all three files: x86: vc_redist.x86.exe, x64: vc_redist.x64.exe and ARM64: vc_redist.arm64.exe and subsequently rebooted my PC.
AV was turned off and A330 was installed as administrator,

Original default shaders in use.

I've even tried the steps here:
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/148639-crash/&do=findComment&comment=955479

The A32x professional aeroplanes all work fine and I have tried different locations and P3D settings levels.

If I start a sceneario with another aircraft and switch to the A330, it will load but will have black MFD screens in cockpit and be missing the landing gear in external views before CTD again.

There's definitely something wrong with the setup of the A330.

Help please!

(Let me know if you need me to attach any log files)

15 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Try this:

install latest version of Visual C++ both (x64) and (x86). 

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

I have, as described in my original post.

19 minutes ago, F737NG said:

I've repaired Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019, downloading and running all three files: x86: vc_redist.x86.exe, x64: vc_redist.x64.exe and ARM64: vc_redist.arm64.exe and subsequently rebooted my PC.

• Aerosoft

Okay. These are always the most complex issues as we have two users where the sim crashes and a few thousands where it does not. 
Let's start by gathering the log files...  Can you zip up the content of the data folder?....\Aerosoft A330 Professional\Data and send it.

Archived