!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Mathijs Kok

A330 status update (Dec 18th)

My friends,

If you're running the AS Update as Admin and have Experimental Updates selected and still don't see an update available, it is possible that either the A330 Install didn't go as planned, the folder permissions to where  you installed to are whacked (that is a Windows issue), or the product wasn't installed with computer security disabled and/or the installer wasn't run as Admin.

It's an extremely quick process to correct most of that in one fell swoop...

1. Uninstall the A330,

2. Reboot

3. Redownload the A330 (important)

4. Disable Computer Security,

5. Run the installer as Admin,

6. Reboot.

7. Run the AS Updater as Admin, ensure Experimental Updates is selected, and update the A330.

NOTE: Never install the A330 to the Main P3D folder!

Hopefully that will resolve your issues. 

If you have issues after that, please let us know where the AS Updater is installed to.

Best wishes my friends, and good night for now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, matty260191 said:

I would say the manual flight is a more important issue that the EFB? no point in having a charts for an aircraft that unflyable. i wont even attempt to fly it until that sorted.

Well, a lot of people ARE flying the aircraft, just check the online ATC systems.  The fact with is that we found an issue with the EFB and fixed it, what good does it do when we do not share it. That has nothing to do with the fact that we are also working on the flight behavior. see here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/148868-a330-flight-model-work/

Please note that we advised people that this was 'early access' and even advised people to wait two weeks if they felt insecure.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2