A330 Gpu remained attached to the aircraft...

Hi,

Just made a nice first flight from KMSP to KOAK.

Maybe it's a sight of the mind but I had the feeling that she seemed more fluid than the AS A320 series.

Just a little glitch, the Gpu got stuck to the plane after disconnecting it. I saved the flight, after recharging it, the Gpu was no longer attached.

With the voucher, it's an excellent deal! Thank you.

Richard.

I have the same problem. I started the flight from the cold and dark state and the GPU never got dosconnected. I have also GSX level 2 services active, could this problem be correlated to?

Thank you very much for your work!

Manuel

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had this issue on mine, p3dv4 HF2, A330 updated to 1004, first time for me as other flights have been fine.

According to the link the gpu section is crossed out, does this mean it has been solved?

Please login to display this image.

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We believed this to be solved indeed. The next time you see it could you zip up the complete data folder (in the product folder) and send it?

Hello, please find attached requested data, I've not flown it since but have restarted computer, not sure if that makes a difference.

Data.zip

• 2 months later...

After doing yesterday the full reinstall with the new versions I am having the same issue, GPU is always attached, have never had this issue before.

Also with the EFB first has an ERROR message and no maps, I need to restart the flight and it works. I use navigraph maps, my account is succesfully registered in the configurator

5 hours ago, Tibor said:

After doing yesterday the full reinstall with the new versions I am having the same issue, GPU is always attached, have never had this issue before.

Also with the EFB first has an ERROR message and no maps, I need to restart the flight and it works. I use navigraph maps, my account is succesfully registered in the configurator

Thank you for the report!

Did you uninstall the existing Airbus, manually remove any remaining folders, reboot, and then run the new installer as Administrator and with computer security disabled?  Missing any of those steps may well result in the issue you're having.   If you're using GSX,  it would also be important to update that as well (be sure to disable computer securityh and run their Live Updater as Admin as well).

If you're interested, we have a procedure for uninstalling and reinstalling the Airbus Pro aircraft.

Best wishes!

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thank you for the report!

Did you uninstall the existing Airbus, manually remove any remaining folders, reboot, and then run the new installer as Administrator and with computer security disabled?  Missing any of those steps may well result in the issue you're having.   If you're using GSX,  it would also be important to update that as well (be sure to disable computer securityh and run their Live Updater as Admin as well).

If you're interested, we have a procedure for uninstalling and reinstalling the Airbus Pro aircraft.

Best wishes!

I was following the mentioned guide step-by-step.

I have not yet updated GSX yet, will give it a try and report back.

Thanks!

Just now, Tibor said:

I was following the mentioned guide step-by-step.

I have not yet updated GSX yet, will give it a try and report back.

Thanks!

Let us how this works out.  I'm the process of doing the update again to see if I see anything.

After GSX update it seems the problem is solved on my system.

(I have issue with APcontroller popup, but will open a new topic for it)

Thanks for the help!

3 minutes ago, Tibor said:

After GSX update it seems the problem is solved on my system.

(I have issue with APcontroller popup, but will open a new topic for it)

Thanks for the help!

You are most welcome my friend.

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

Archived