A330 GSX

PD12b

Sorry if this issue has been reported or not but GSX don’t seem to work with the new a330. I select request boarding/De-boarding, the vehicles position themselves next to aircraft but it gets stuck with GSX saying open exit 2. I do open exit 2 and cargo doors open when the cargo vehicles are in position. It doesn’t proceed beyond saying “open exit 2” however exit 2 is already open.

anyone having similar issues ?

2 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Can you give me the exact version number so we can be sure?

I shall post that later today because I am at work but it’s the latest one as I updated my P3d last Thursday 

My opinion is I think GSX doesn’t recognise exit 2 is open even though when it is open. 

I am not using GSX level 2 as I don’t have it, only GSX.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The procedure sequence is quite important. From you information I recognized that you started from C&D e.g. only the Front1 Left Pax Door was open. The next step then would be - before starting boarding /cargo loading- to open the other doors. Then slect in GSX the jetways to be attached to the plane. The next step then has to be to enter the numbers for pax and cargo to be loaded into the MCDU3 LOAD AND Fuel menu (LSK1+2L). After doing so you can now start the GSX boarding function. Please try again....... 

Regards,

Rolf

• 2 weeks later...

I am also having issues with the A330 and GSX level 2.

Starts in defualt position, gpu connected but not on. both front doors open and cargo doors open.

Put info into the cdu in the center. Pax, fuel, and cargo

In ground services have had gsx on and off

Both load 44 passengers

Also at fly tampa yssy had issue with the jetways lining up on the aircraft. which was operated by GSX

Any ideas?

Have had similar issues with all Aerosoft aircraft and GSX level 2.

If it starts on a ramp with no jetways it will usually work ok, decent load etc.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems that you have problems with the aircraft configuration. Did you check that there is a file called gsx.cfg in the folder ...\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\Airplanes\Aerosoft A333 RR Professional? Normally this file is created during the GSX installation based on the aircrafts installed......

There were also some problems in the past in connection loading passengers but those are solved after updating to the current experimental version 1.0.0.4......

If you have GSX installed and want to use it for pushback then the GSX-option in the MCDU3 Ground Service menu should be enabled. It has no function in connection with loading pax, cargo and fuel......

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived