Checklist starts by itself

I had an event when I just leveled at cruise level and not even 5 minutes into the flight, the checklist for Descent started to play by itself. Same as Before take off checklist just when i was started taxiing on the apron.

Anyone else with the same problem.?  I did not trigger it myself.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I never heard of such a problem e. g. that a CL triggers it self. In the code there are various conditions (different for each CL) which have to be met so that the CL starts. Do you use the INFOBAR option? There you can see which CL will be the next one in the procedure. Maybe you used "1" from the keyboard which also manually starts the CL? I would suggest to use the INFOBAR ......

Regards,

Rolf

6 hours ago, Hanse said:

I never heard of such a problem e. g. that a CL triggers it self. In the code there are various conditions (different for each CL) which have to be met so that the CL starts. Do you use the INFOBAR option? There you can see which CL will be the next one in the procedure. Maybe you used "1" from the keyboard which also manually starts the CL? I would suggest to use the INFOBAR ......

Regards,

Rolf

I did use 1 because its a default key for Chaseplane camera. How can i remove that "1"  key for the checklist so it does not interfer with the Chaseplane

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the MCDU3 Options / Checklist / Hotkey disable the function....... I also use Chaseplane and the numeric keys - but not the ones from the main keyboard but just the one from the numeric pad......

Regards,

Rolf

1 hour ago, Hanse said:

In the MCDU3 Options / Checklist / Hotkey disable the function....... I also use Chaseplane and the numeric keys - but not the ones from the main keyboard but just the one from the numeric pad......

Regards,

Rolf

Thank you for your help 😊

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived