p3d crash when loading Active sky over A330

adrien60

Once everything is running ready to go, I start active sky and every single time it makes P3D crash.

It only does that with the A330.

Please note that a fresh install of p3d was done after to see if this issue is recurrent and it is.

Actually it keeps doing it, no error message it just freezes and go straight to desktop.

if loaded prior lauching a flight it is fine but as soon as AS loads weather it crashes and go straight back to the desktop.

in event viewer I have this message

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 4.5.13.32097, time stamp: 0x5d8abf93
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.418, time stamp: 0xfba22159
Exception code: 0xc0020001
Fault offset: 0x000000000003a839
Faulting process id: 0x2de0
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5af67cd22ceec
Faulting application path: D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 5ea7f675-02c0-41e5-a779-5542186cc229
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

• Aerosoft

We have not seen this and most of the testers use AS.  The error message also gives no idea of what could cause it. 

It does not happen with other aircraft?

Are you 100% sure your sim and AS are fully up to date?

Is there anybody else who sees this?

I use Active Sky with the A330 without problems. Active Sky must be activated before P3D to avoid possible connection problems, this is recommended by Active Sky developers.

Archived