CRJ Professional Multiplayer Issue

Flying Multiplayer (Three of us) using  JoinFS. We connect and all of our three aircraft are showing up at the airport. What we noticed is that when we are parked next to each other, If I open my doors as an example, the other two aircrafts doors open. If I set my flaps, the other two aircraft flaps move. So what is happening is that what I do to my plane, happens in the other two aircraft. While flying together, some strange things happen, speeds, altitude etc change my without changing anything in my cockpit. Is this because of what I mentioned earlier, and not sure if my changes in my aircraft should be changing the other aircraft I am flying with. Hope we can get some feedback on this, and if there is a solution, we would certainly appreciate it. Thanks Walt (Also wishing everyone a Merry Christmas)

1 minute ago, walt642 said:

Flying Multiplayer (Three of us) using  JoinFS. We connect and all of our three aircraft are showing up at the airport. What we noticed is that when we are parked next to each other, If I open my doors as an example, the other two aircrafts doors open. If I set my flaps, the other two aircraft flaps move. So what is happening is that what I do to my plane, happens in the other two aircraft. While flying together, some strange things happen, speeds, altitude etc change my without changing anything in my cockpit. Is this because of what I mentioned earlier, and not sure if my changes in my aircraft should be changing the other aircraft I am flying with. Hope we can get some feedback on this, and if there is a solution, we would certainly appreciate it. Thanks Walt (Also wishing everyone a Merry Christmas)

This occurs because you are using the same model for all three aircraft.  All payware aircraft are like that.  the same thing will happen if you fly on VATSIM or any other network UNLESS you specific a different model (AI Model) for the aircraft.  Not sure how JoinFS works and if it allows you to select other AI models.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

This occurs because you are using the same model for all three aircraft.  All payware aircraft are like that.  the same thing will happen if you fly on VATSIM or any other network UNLESS you specific a different model (AI Model) for the aircraft.  Not sure how JoinFS works and if it allows you to select other AI models.

Dave, thank you, we never realized that.  So if I am all set up "Say I am in cruise mode" and every thing is looking good, then all  my altitude starts to change or say my speed changes erratically, could this be because the other aircraft I am flying  with changed something in their cockpit and is changing the settings in my cockpit? I really appreciate the quick comeback from you and also your help. Walt

4 minutes ago, walt642 said:

Dave, thank you, we never realized that.  So if I am all set up "Say I am in cruise mode" and every thing is looking good, then all  my altitude starts to change or say my speed changes erratically, could this be because the other aircraft I am flying  with changed something in their cockpit and is changing the settings in my cockpit? I really appreciate the quick comeback from you and also your help. Walt

No, it's just the visual model that you're seeing.

14 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

No, it's just the visual model that you're seeing.

Again, Thanks Dave. I did notice that I was able to raise the flaps on all aircraft, and turn lights on and off just from my cockpit. When you say we have to have different aircraft models, do you mean  CRJ 700/ 800/ 900, totally different make such as I would have a CRJ, the next gut say an airbus, and third say a 737

Archived