Refueling still going on after finished by GSX2

danarn13

Hi there, loving the new A330 so far its amazing. But i seem to have a issue when fueling with gsx. I request the gsx fueling truck as normal and go in to the LOAD/FUEL menu on the MCDU and put in 35 tons. The refueling starts as normal and gsx fuels the plane perfectly to 35 tons. But when refuelling is done the REFUELG message still shows on the ECAM and gsx disconnects the truck. And i continiued my flight just to see if it whould stop fuelling when airborne and nope it is constantly trying to refuel the plane and it stays on 35tons throughout the whole flight. I am using the newest version of GSX and the A330. 

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe the problem is related to the capacity of the GSX-fuel truck. Did you check really check if fueling has been completd (GSX-menu as well as in the MCDU3 LOAD AND FUEL menu)? One GSX fuel truck has a max. capacity of 7.000 gallons! So there should be a second tanker - arriving after some time!

Regards,

Rolf

Archived