Waypoints deleted after Dct to radial in

Budbud

Hello,

New weird issue I'm investigating. After having entered a DCT to with a radial in, suddenly the waypoints were deleted one after the other every one second on the leg page, disappearing as well obviously on the ND. I don't know whether the whole route would have been deleted as it was a long route (>4300nm) and I didn't wait for the process to stop but by the time I decided to reinitiate the route, half of it had already gone.

I had to switch to HDG Selected and continue on radio navigation until I could sort out the issue.

Eventually, I could restore the route by loading it again from the init page and fix manual some legs in the leg page.
Also, I have copied the flight plan in the secondary flight plan before the takeoff but when I wanted to activate the secondary flight plan, it was affected the same way.

Archived