Fuel planner issues

majoord

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the report majoord.

We are aware of this issue and it happens because the latest FuelPlanner profiles for the A320 series have not been introduced yet in an update. It should be fixed on the next A320 series update.

Without wanting to be pushy:  any idea when these updates are scheduled? Flying with the smaller busses is rather difficult now, if not impossible. Or is there a way around?

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, majoord said:

Without wanting to be pushy:  any idea when these updates are scheduled? Flying with the smaller busses is rather difficult now, if not impossible. Or is there a way around?

Cant give you a timeframe, but as I worharound you might use Simbrief.

2 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Cant give you a timeframe, but as I worharound you might use Simbrief.

I am a simbrief user so it crossed my mind also. I'll give it a try and try to be patient ;-)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello HAKANDA,

If you update the A320 after updating the A330 the fuel planner will render out of use. We are planning an A320 update that will fix this but the timeframe currently is unknown.

4 hours ago, Secondator said:

Hello HAKANDA,

If you update the A320 after updating the A330 the fuel planner will render out of use. We are planning an A320 update that will fix this but the timeframe currently is unknown.

Yeah thnks ı will wait. ı hope so must quick :):)

Archived