Fuel planner issues

majoord

Dear crew,

I have seen it a few times passing by on this forum, but although I followed the advice, reinstalling and deleting the XML-file does not work. When I select the A330 in fuel planner it keeps giving errors. This is the error log:

Zie het einde van dit bericht voor meer informatie over het aanroepen
van JIT-foutopsporing (Just In Time) in plaats van dit dialoogvenster.

************** Tekst van uitzondering **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: De index ligt buiten de matrixgrenzen.
   bij Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.MainForm.突휠ﯠ遂☘똃翱螦()
   bij Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.MainForm.뵼�ᎁ硫律昪(Object 汘졾�⫫�揩蕶⊜, EventArgs ᫬䬏忳⦟솯侶榋)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   bij System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladen assembly's **************
mscorlib
    Assembly-versie: 2.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.9148 (WinRelRS6.050727-9100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner
    Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
    Win32-versie: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/majoo/Documents/Aerosoft/General/A3XX%20Fuel%20Planner/Aerosoft.AirbusX.FuelPlanner.exe
System
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.9147 (WinRelRS6.050727-9100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.9136 (WinRelRS6.050727-9100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
jqgqvqy0
    Assembly-versie: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Win32-versie: 2.0.50727.9148 (WinRelRS6.050727-9100)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
7fxjaox4
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_nl_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** JIT-foutopsporing **************
Als u JIT-foutopsporing wilt inschakelen, moet in het configuratiebestand voor deze
toepassing of computer (machine.config) de waarde
jitDebugging in het gedeelte system.windows.forms zijn ingesteld.
De toepassing moet ook zijn gecompileerd terwijl foutopsporing
was ingeschakeld.

Bijvoorbeeld:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wanneer JIT-foutopsporing is ingeschakeld, worden onverwerkte uitzonderingen
naar het JIT-foutopsporingsprogramma gestuurd dat op de computer is geregistreerd
en worden niet door dit dialoogvenster verwerkt.

I have no clue what might be the solution. I run with admin rights by the way....

Kind regards,

Daniël

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Can you try to delete everything except this?

I did Mathijs, the FuelPlannerSavedSettings icon is the only item besides the three icons mentioned…. Each time I remove the XML file, the error occurs again at  the moment I select the A330 in the planner.

No... nothing wrong with the framework...

If it might give any insights: this is what is in the xml - file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<SavedSettings xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <AdvancedMode>true</AdvancedMode> <AircraftType>4</AircraftType> <Units>KG</Units> <Passengers>30</Passengers> <Cargo>750</Cargo> <DepICAO>GCLA</DepICAO> <ArrICAO>EHAM</ArrICAO> <TripDistance>1740</TripDistance> <PlannedFL>380</PlannedFL> <TaxiTime>20</TaxiTime> <APUTime>20</APUTime> <AlternateDistance>200</AlternateDistance> <HoldingFuel>20</HoldingFuel> <ContingencyFuel>30</ContingencyFuel> <FinalReserve>800</FinalReserve> <WindSpeed>20</WindSpeed> <WindDirection>360</WindDirection> <TotalAirTemp>0</TotalAirTemp> <AutoLoad>true</AutoLoad>

</SavedSettings>

And…. when in the fuel planner going to the a330 section, the max pax is 300. But when selecting the amount of pax, I can get no further dan the max amount of pax from the a321 or other of the last "small" bus I used….

I can confirm the same problem too with the error " The following error occured while attemting to load the saved settings. Index was outside the bounds of the array".

I tried to place the saved settings xml back into the folder but no luck

@Steve Ellis @fungswat Did you both have the A320 installed first before installing the A320 because if you did and your fuel planner says Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner rather than A3XX Fuel Planner. I think that's where your problem lies. I uninstalled the A319/A320/A330 packages completely yesterday then reinstalled the A330 and it works alright now. 

I think when you install one of the Packages first from the mini buses one of them still installs the Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner rather than the A3XX Fuel Planner. 

19 minutes ago, GBNLL said:

@Steve Ellis @fungswat Did you both have the A320 installed first before installing the A320 because if you did and your fuel planner says Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner rather than A3XX Fuel Planner. I think that's where your problem lies. I uninstalled the A319/A320/A330 packages completely yesterday then reinstalled the A330 and it works alright now. 

I think when you install one of the Packages first from the mini buses one of them still installs the Aerosoft Airbus X Fuel Planner rather than the A3XX Fuel Planner. 

I have Mini bus installed before A330

This problem exists after I updated all buses fro the updater.

23 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We'll try to solve that issue today.

Thank you for your quick action Mathijs. Looking forward to see the solution.

Kind regards,

Daniël

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi all,

If you go to your LoadSheets folder inside the ...\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\ folder. Do you have there an extra file called LoadSheetA330.txt? If so please remove this file from this folder and try to open the fuel planner then.

Let me know if this works. Thanks :)

35 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Hi all,

If you go to your LoadSheets folder inside the ...\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Fuel Planner\ folder. Do you have there an extra file called LoadSheetA330.txt? If so please remove this file from this folder and try to open the fuel planner then.

Let me know if this works. Thanks :)

It is not working.

After chosing A330, I can't plan the load and the XML file creat again, same problem again

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yeah, for some reason it looked like it fixed the issue for me temporarily. But then I realised that those files are actually the output and not read by the software, so they should not change a thing on this matter.

We are looking for a solution still.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We found the issue.

If you install or update smaller busses after installing the A330 the installer or udpate will replace the new fuel planner files delivered with the A330 with the old files delivered on the A320. Those old files don't understand that there is new aircraft added and gives you the error. We will release an update that will force the latest Fuel Planner files to be installed and after that it should work again.

Alternatively you can fix this right now by reinstalling the A330 which will install the latest fuel planner files as well.

4 hours ago, Secondator said:

We found the issue.

If you install or update smaller busses after installing the A330 the installer or udpate will replace the new fuel planner files delivered with the A330 with the old files delivered on the A320. Those old files don't understand that there is new aircraft added and gives you the error. We will release an update that will force the latest Fuel Planner files to be installed and after that it should work again.

Alternatively you can fix this right now by reinstalling the A330 which will install the latest fuel planner files as well.

I think so.

It is because when I update the aircraft today, I updated the A330 first then following by Mini bus.

That may be the topic your talking about right?

Thank you for the update, but..... for the small buses in the fuel planner, the 'balance' does not automatically change when changing payload and remains 0.0% with either the TOW and ZFW … this was also an issue before the update....

Just in case you missed that one ;-)

Archived